PCI Business Services & School
PCiBS provides Resources, Consulting Services, a Project Management and Project Controls University, specific business solutions, specialized training courses, and certifications. Training focuses on the internationally recognized Project Management & Controls knowledgebase.
PCiBS offers Resources, Consulting Services, a Project Management and Project Controls University, business solutions, and certifications.
Business & Project Acumen
Business Development & Optimisation
We quantify your company assets and projects in ways that go beyond traditional financial metrics.
Your project will change your company. We assist you to get the most out of your project through precise work and sound technical advice, tailored to your needs. Project Management and Controls support.
Owner’s team & Support
With our global experience and network of skilled resources, we can leverage our extensive network to access the desired strategic know-how through our consulting services.
University & Executive Training
Modes of Study
We provide Online and Distance training with the assistance of our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
The tailormade programs and courses are delivered and presented by experienced and specialized lecturers with Project Management & Controls expertise at our University.
At PCIBS, we develop and mentor project team leaders in line with our in-house and internationally recognized courses.
We do things differently through our active learning processes by developing highly skilled graduates with the right competencies. Therefore, all our high-performance graduates are snapped up by our global business partners.
Project Management & Controls
PCiBS provides Resources, Consulting Services, specific Solutions.
The phases we cover are:
- From Opportunity, Concept,
- Pre-Feasibility to Execution,
- Commissioning & Hand-over, Ramp-up,
- Lessons learnt,
- and Project Value Tracking.
The industries (to name a few):
- Chemical, Process,
- Mining (above and underground),
- Oil & Gas, and Petrochem,
- IT projects,
- Stay in Business (SIB) & Shut-downs
Accelerate your Career
Individual Development Plan
PCiBS has its own in-house Individual Development Planning (IDP) Tool, which assists individuals to identify their gaps and monitor their planned development. We require individuals to take control of their talent development within their discipline.
Coaching and Mentoring
Our coaching and mentoring is endorsed by the International Association of Coaching (IAC®). We provide assistance in managing leadership development and improving capabilities in the workplace. If it is individual performance you want, then we can assist your or your project teams to deliver.
Executive Study Programs
The PCiBS Study Programs are presented by our Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
The programs run over a period of 6 months to 3 years, or shorter, depending on your ability to keep up with the workload.
Our Majors and Specialization focus on Business and Project Control discipline:
- Project Controls Management,
- Project Controls,
- Costing, and
Plus, the Project Management discipline:
- Project Management,
- Project Management Office (PMO),
PCiBS studies form the basis and ensure that there is synergy between Project Management and Project Controls.
The PCiBS programs form the foundation to be work-ready with our active learning processes.
Consulting Services and Project Management & Controls University
At PCiBS we assist with the following support. Here is a list of a few key items:
- Assist in structuring companies and individuals to accelerate their growth and performance.
- Supply Support with value add experts that deliver performance-based outputs.
- Assist with business and personal growth through coaching and mentoring.
- Assist with development through our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing University level Business, Project Management, and Project Controls Courses and Programs.
Our Company objectives
PCiBS’s key principles are that the project status will be reported more objectively by comparing current performance to an agreed performance management baseline. It provides two primary benefits:
- The organization can gain and monitor the commitment of the individual project teams and at the consolidated level to clearly defined It improves accountability and hence project performance.
- It will inform more objective reporting and timely decisions from the project teams and executives.
Both of these will increase the probability that your company’s projects will be in control – successfully delivered on time and within budget.